Chimpanzee conservancy / Kenya and Tanzania wildlife vacation / Road & Flying Safari
Reserve our comprehensive 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania combined luxury safari. This tour starts from Nairobi to Ol pejeta conservancy the home of the chimpanzees. Ol Pejeta Conservancy boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and is also host to the “Big five game” among a large selection of other African animals. This makes this unique conservancy a popular safari destination.
Day 2 you head to lake Nakuru national park. Thereafter, proceed to Kenya's most visited park, Masai Mara. Spend 3 nights of intense game drives trailing the Big 5 and other wild game. On day 6 take a morning flight to Serengeti National park. Trail the wildebeest migration paths from Masai Mara game reserve into Serengeti national park, Ngorongoro crater tour respectively.
Kenya and Tanzania safari
You will discover Kenya and Tanzania in style. You will traveling in a 4×4 Land cruiser and flight between Masai Mara and Serengeti national parks. Accommodation would be in Luxury lodges inside the game reserves for ideal game viewing. Our 10 days Kenya and Tanzania Luxury safari also includes the Ngorongoro crater safari.
You can add Zanzibar beach holiday or 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla safari to complete the best East Africa safari experience. This tour could also serve as a Wildebeest calving safari or wildebeest Migration safari depending on the travel season. However, travelers are guaranteed of all-year-round safari with a fascination game viewing experience irrespective of the travel period. You are also guaranteed of seeing all the Big 5 animals.
In Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is said to have the world densest population of lion. Ngorongoro crater also offers amazing wildlife viewing and scenery. Serengeti is notable for its large migratory herds of wildebeest and zebras with strings of predators in trail. The park has a large array of resident animals which include the Elephant, rhino, buffaloes, lions, leopards, however the rhino population is declining due to the large amounts of rhino poaching in Africa. In addition you will also find large herds of impala, Thompson’s and Grant’s gazelle, roan antelope, giraffe, warthog, eland, and wildebeest. Serengeti is also well-known for the wildebeest migration.
Kenya and Tanzania Luxury safari
- Our 9 days Kenya Tanzania combined safari is specially designed to allow adequate game viewing opportunities in Masai Mara ( Kenya ) and Serengeti National park. It is in these two parks where the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) move in search of water and pasture from July to October every year. They move northwards into the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya, and then return to the Serengeti once again. So strong is the ancient instinct to move that no drought, gorge or crocodile infested river can hold them back.
- Book your Wildebeest migration safari with us and experience this natural world wonder with our safari guides
- This tour runs on a private and exclusive basis, hence it can depart at clients most convenient day.
- Safari booking is guaranteed. This privately guided tour is fit for families and its children friendly.
- Hot air balloon safari in Masai Mara and Serengeti national parks excursions is available on request
- You will enjoy the professional services of your safari guide while on our 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania combined luxury safari
- This tour is accommodated in lodges and luxury tented camps all along
We offer guest an option to customize this tour and use their choice of accommodations and you may also include flights as desired. please let us know how we can make your ideal wildlife safari holiday.
- Nairobi – Olpejeta conservancy.
- Olpejeta conservancy to lake Nakuru national park
- Lake Nakuru national park – Mara game reserve
- Masai Mara game reserve – big 5 safari
- Masai Mara – drive to Mara river for Wildebeest migration crossing
- Masai Mara – Flight to Serengeti national park Tanzania
- Serengeti National park full day game drives
- Serengeti National park – Ngorongoro conservation area via Olduvai gorge
- Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Ngorongoro – Arusha – Nairobi or Zanzibar
Wildlife to see
|Ol Pejeta Conservancy||Lake Nakuru National Park|
|Masai Mara National Reserve||Serengeti National Park|