Kilimanjaro Trek, Tanzania safari & Zanzibar beach Holiday
Reserve our 14 Days Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania wildlife & Zanzibar beach holiday. This tour combines Mount Kilimanjaro climbing with Ngorongoro tour, Lake Manyara and Zanzibar beach vacation.
This tour starts with trekking through Machame Route. This route is considered to be the most beautiful and scenic of the various routes up Mount Kilimanjaro. The Machame Route is appropriate for more adventurous hikers who wish for a more physically demanding climb than Marangu or Rongai can offer. You can choose to complete this route in either six days or seven days.
After Mount Kilimanjaro adventure you will overnight in Arusha town in readiness for your short safari the next morning.
The next morning you head on to Lake Manyara national park for full day game drives.In Lake Manyara lions have developed a liking for residing in the branches of trees, where they can both sleep and watch for prey. You will head to Ngorongoro conservation area for two nights stay. In Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is said to have the world’s densest population of lion. Elephants, Black rhinos and buffaloes can easily be seen here.
Ngorongoro Crater is often called ‘Africa’s Eden’ and it's also the ‘8th Natural Wonder of the World. In fact a visit to the crater is the main draw card for tourists coming to Tanzania and its a definite world-class attraction.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is home to Ngorongoro Crater. The crater is actually a caldera that measures 22.5 km’s across and the rim walls stand 600 metres high. Views from within and from the rim are breathtaking. What animals am I likely to see in Ngorongoro?. The crater houses 30,000 animals and a large variety of birds, which rarely move from the area due to the availability of water through wet and dry seasons
Zanzibar Beach Holiday
After the wildlife safari, you will head to Arusha. Here, you will fly to Zanzibar as you head to the tail end of 14 days Tanzania adventure. You will spend 4 nights on this scenic island in the Indian Ocean. Zanzibar is an ideal holiday destination, with the cool ocean breeze against the tropical island’s sandy beach.
The island is also rich in history. You can opt to spend some time exploring the Swahili culture and also get to buy some merchandise for your memorabilia.
After the four nights, you will head to the airport here you will mark the end of your 14 day Kilimanjaro/Tanzania & Zanzibar safari.
This tour runs on private and exclusive basis closed to a specific group hence the tour can depart at clients most convenient day.
We are willing to customize this safari for you. With options flexible to meet your requirements. Feel free to contact us so as to customize your African holiday safari.
- Arrival in Arusha and transfer to a hotel in Arusha.
- Travel to Mt. Kilimanjaro’s Machame Gate with accommodation at Machame Camp
- Breakfast then you climb an hour or so to the top of the forest on to the Shira plateau with accommodation at Shira Camp
- 5 hours walk to lava tower then descend to Barranco with accommodation at Baranco Camp
- Hike for a 7-hour ascent to Barafu Camp (4550m)
- Summit Hike! Climb to Uhuru Peak (5895m)
- Descend Mweka Camp (3100m) – Mweka Gate (1980m)
- Begin your wildlife safari in Lake Manyara National Park then head on to Ngorongoro Crater
- Full Day wildlife game-viewing safari in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Fly to Zanzibar Beach from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Vacation in the Zanzibar Beach.
- Fly from Zanzibar to Nairobi Marking the end of your safari
|Mount Kilimanjaro climbing||Lake Manyara National Park|
|Zanzibar beach vacation||Ngorongoro Crater|