15 Days Discover Kenya And Tanzania Combined Wildlife Cultural Safari
Our Kenya and Tanzania wildlife safari is a mid range safari package to Kenya’s & Tanzania's most famous parks. This tour offers abundant wildlife throughout the year, beautiful sceneries and the rich Masai cultural experience. It is a two Weeks Kenya and Tanzania tour that visits the best game parks. The tour starts from Nairobi to Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli, Moshi,Ol popongi, Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. This tour program includes walking & cultural tours besides game viewing in the national parks.
Budget safari in Kenya and Tanzania
Accommodation on our Kenya and Tanzania wildlife and cultural safari is in mid range tented camps and lodges. This makes the tour comfortable and affordable to all adventure travelers. This African overland safari showcases the best of East Africa's wildlife parks, beautiful landscape, Big 5 safaris and the wildebeest migration in both Masai Mara and Serengeti national park. In addition to Walking safari in Crescent Island and at the materuni water falls Moshi, Mt Kilimanjaro areas. The diversity of this tour is combining with a night stay at Ol popongi Cultural village for a night experience of the rich Masai culture.
This guided tour runs on private and exclusive basis, closed to an individual group or family traveling together.
The highlights of Kenya and Tanzania wildlife and cultural safari is visiting some of the most popular game parks in the region. Masai Mara and Serengeti is where the annual wildebeest migration and the wildebeest calving takes place depending on the travel period.
Kenya & Tanzania safari packages
- Masai Mara and Serengeti ,it is in these two parks that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from Serengeti in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna i.e. lion, cheetah, jackal, hyena and vultures. Besides, you also can get to witness the wildebeest calving in Serengeti if you traveled between January to March. Over 8000 young wildebeest are born each day. So strong is the ancient instinct to move that no drought, gorge or crocodile infested river can hold them back.
- Book your Wildebeest migration safari with us and experience this natural world wonder with our safari guides
- This tour runs on private and exclusive basis.
- This Safari booking is guaranteed, this privately guided tour is fit for families and its children friendly.
- We also recommend hot air balloon safari in either Masai Mara or Serengeti national park.
- You will enjoy professional services from your safari guide while on our Kenya and Tanzania wildlife and cultural safari
- This tour is accommodated in lodges and tented camps all along
We offer our guests an option to customize this tour. Guests can therefore choose their mode of transport or their choice of accommodations. You may also opt to include flights between destinations if desired. Kindly do let us know how we can make your dream safari memorable!
- Nairobi (Kenya )- Rift Valley Masai Mara Game reserve
- Masai Mara Big 5 safari , Hot air balloon option excursions
- Masai Mara – Wildebeest migration trailing with a drive to Mara river
- Masai mara – lake Naivasha -Hells gate walking safari
- Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National park
- Amboseli National park
- Amboseli – Moshi Tanzania -Mt kilimanjaro
- Olpopogi – Overnight at a Masai cultural village
- Olpopogi – Lake Manyara national park
- Lake Manyara National park – Serengeti National park
- Serengeti national park – full day game drives
- Serengeti – olduvai gorge museum visit – Ngorongoro Conservation area.
- Ngorongoro full day crater tour
- Ngorongoro Crater -Tarangire national park
- Tarangire national park – Arusha Town ( tanzania) departure
Wildlife to see
|Masai Mara National Reserve||Hells Gate National Park|
|Lake Naivasha||Amboseli National Park|
|Olpopongi-Masai Cultural Village||Lake Manyara National Park|
|Serengeti National Par||Ngorongoro Crater|
|Tarangire National Park||Nairobi|