7 Days 6 Nights Discover Tanzania wildlife Lodge safari
Reserve our 7 days Discover Tanzania wildlife safari. This safari features the game parks in Northern Tanzania Tourist circuit.
- This tour starts with a tour of Lake Manyara national park. In Lake Manyara lions have developed a liking for residing in the branches of trees, where they can both sleep and watch for prey.
- The following morning you wake up early and head to Serengeti national park. Serengeti is Tanzania's largest and most famous national park with the wildebeest migration.
- The third safari destination in our 7 days tour in Tanzania is the world famous Ngorongoro crater. The crater is famous for its high wildlife concentration and breath taking sceneries.
- Finally you visit Tarangire national park. This park provides a spectacular destination for game drives.
Book your 7 days private and exclusive Tanzania wildlife safari. This tour starts from Arusha Tanzania hence you could book your flights to Kilimanjaro. We recommend travelers to arrive at least one night prior to safari departure. This is a privately guided tour that stays in Top lodges and Luxury Tented Camps. The lodges and tented camps are well located for rewarding game viewing and Wildebeest migration paths all along.
Lake Manyara National park , Tarangire National park , Serengeti National park and Ngorongoro crater tour
This 7 Days Tanzania Safari Itinerary tailored to give more emphasis on wildebeest migration herds and calving in Serengeti and Ngorongoro conservation areas. Then the calving begins from January to February when the wildebeest give birth to 8 000 calves wildebeest every day. The calving season carries on into March and is joined by other animals too. Tens of thousands of zebras and gazelles have accompanied the wildebeest on their trek and are taking advantage of safety in numbers to drop their young too.
Such numbers of young and inexperienced animals are of course a magnet for Africa’s predators. The big cats that is lions, leopards, and cheetahs stalk the southern Serengeti along with spotted hyenas, and black backed jackals. Your chance of seeing predator & prey interaction and indeed a kill are very high during the Serengeti calving season. This is great news for wildlife photographers if not for the wildebeest. In Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is said to have the world densest population of lion. The Ngorongoro crater also offers amazing game drives and scenery. Serengeti is notable for its large migratory herds of wildebeest and zebras with strings of predators in trail.
7 day Tanzania Safari
Discover Tanzania wildlife Luxury. This 7 Days safari stays in luxury lodges and tented camps. Book your Tanzania safari with us and experience this natural world wonder with our safari guides.This tour runs on private and exclusive basis hence the tour can depart at the client's most convenient date . Our Tanzania wildlife tour is a privately guided tour, hence it is fit for families and its children friendly.
- While in Serengeti national park guests can enjoy a Hot air balloon safari. This is a once in a lifetime adventure.
- You will enjoy the professional services of your guide while you tour Tanzania with our Tanzania safari guides.
We offer guests an option to customize this tour. Guests can use their choice of lodges & camps and you may also include flights as desired. Please let us know how we can make your ideal wildlife safari holiday.
- Arusha – Lake Manyara national park
- Lake manyara – Serengeti national park
- Full day Game drives in serengeti national Park
- Serengeti – Olduvai gorge Museum – Ngorongoro Conservation areas
- Ngorongoro Crater tour
- Ngorongoro – Tarangire National park
- Tarangire National park – Arusha – departure
Wildlife to see
|Lake Manyara national park||Serengeti national park|
|Ngorongoro Crater tour||Tarangire National park|
|Tarangire National park||Olduvai gorge Museum|