9 Days/8 nights Kenya and Tanzania Wildebeest Calving Safari
Exclusive 9 days Wildebeest calving safari experience. This tour starts from Nairobi into Amboseli National park at the foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro. You will spend 2 nights of your Kenya & Tanzania safari at this park famed for large herds of elephants. Thereafter head into Tanzania parks in the northern circuit. This are Lake Manyara national park, Serengeti National park, and Ngorongoro crater respectively.
This 9 days Kenya and Tanzania cross border safari combination program is tailored to give more emphasis on wildebeest migration herds and calving in Serengeti and Ngorongoro conservation areas.
The wildebeest calving starts from January to February. During this period the wildebeest give birth to 8 000 calves every day. The calving season carries on into March and is joined by other animals too. Tens of thousands of zebras and gazelles have accompanied the wildebeest on their trek and are taking advantage of safety in numbers to drop their young too.
Such numbers of young and inexperienced animals are of course a magnet for Africa’s predators. The big cats i.e. lions, leopards, and cheetahs stalk the southern Serengeti along with spotted hyenas, black-backed jackals, and African wild dogs. Your chance of seeing predator prey interaction and indeed a kill are very high during the Serengeti calving season. This is great news for wildlife photographers if not for the wildebeest.
6 days Serengeti wildebeest calving safari
Finally you will visit Ngorongoro crater.In Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is said to have the world densest population of lion. The crater is one of the seven natural wonders of Africa. You will easily see wildebeests, Zebras, Eland, Grant's and Thompson's Gazelles, Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Wildebeest, Hyenas, Jackals, Cheetahs, Buffalo, Black Rhino and Hippos.
- Our 9 days Kenya and Tanzania combined wildebeest calving safari stays in luxury lodges and tented camps. The camps and lodges are well located in the parks for clients comfort and easy wildlife trailing . Book your Wildebeest calving and Kenya and Tanzania safari combinations with us and experience this natural world wonder with our safari guides.
- This tour runs on private and exclusive basis hence it can depart at client's convenient day.
- Safari booking is guarantee. This privately guided tour is fit for families and its also child friendly.
- Hot air balloon safari in Serengeti national park is also available on request.
- You will enjoy the professional services of your safari guide while on our 9 days Kenya Tanzania Wildebeest calving safari.
- You will get cross border assistance from both our Kenya and Tanzania professional safari guides.
- All meals
- Road travel
- Unlimited game drives
- park entry fees
- government taxes
- crater fees , concession and camping fees
- mineral water
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
We offer our guests an option to customize this tour. Guests can therefore choose their mode of transport or their choice of hotel.you could also use flights between locations if you so desire. Guests may also opt to include flights between destinations if desired. Kindly do let us know how we can make your dream safari memorable!
- Nairobi – Amboseli National park
- Amboseli national park – full days Game drives at the foot hills of Mt Kilimanjaro
- Amboseli – Arusha ( Tanzania) – Lake manyara national park
- Lake Manyara – Serengeti national park
- Serengeti wildebeest calving and migration trailing
- Serengeti national park – Olduvai gorge Ngorongoro conservation area
- Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Ngorongoro Crater -Arusha ( Tanzania) – Zanzibar or Rwanda for 3 days Rwanda Gorilla expedition
Wildlife to see
|Amboseli National Park||Lake Manyara National Park|
|Serengeti National Park||Migration Trails- Wildebeest Calving|