14 Days Discover Kenya Wildlife Lodge Safari
Chimpanzee Sanctuary / Rhino Sanctuary / Big five Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
- Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
- Day 3: Samburu game reserve to Sweetwaters ranch
- Day 4: Sweetwaters Ranch to Lake Nakuru National park
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 6/7: Maasai Mara National reserve
- Day 8: Masai Mara Game reserve to Lake Naivasha national park
- Day 9: Lake Naivasha to Amboseli National park
- Day 10: Amboseli Game park (full-day safari)
- Day 11: Amboseli National Park to Tsavo West National park
- Day 12: Tsavo West National Park to Tsavo East National Park
- Day 13: Tsavo East Game Park
- Day 14: Tsavo East game park to Nairobi
Attractions on this Safari.
Samburu Game Reserve
- Views of snow-capped Mt. Kenya en route.
- Samburu’s big 5 Rare species; Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, Oryx, Gerenuk, Somali ostrich.
- Samburu cultural experience.
- Visit with local Samburu tribes, view their homes & experience the culture.
Sweetwater’s Game Ranch
- Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary / Jane Goodall Institute
- Views of Mt. Kenya.
- The possible sight of wild dogs at Ol Pejeta conservancy.
- Game-drives (night game-drives possible) within the sanctuary.
- Black and white rhinos
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Rhino sanctuary – guaranteed viewings of black and white rhinos
- View the of the Great Rift Valley
- Rothschild’s giraffes
- Flamingos among other birdlife
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Vast wilderness
- Unlimited game drives
- The Big Five
- Numerous herds of wildlife
- Spectacular Birdlife
- Drive to Mara river
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset
- Unforgettable Savannah vistas
- Hot air balloon safari experience
- Masai people and culture
Lake Naivasha Game Park
- Boat ride
- Hippos, bird watching, fish eagles
- Hells gate National park trekking
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset view
Amboseli Game Reserve
- Great views on Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Masai village cultural tour.
- Large herds of elephants.
- Hippos and amazing Birdlife.
- Lions, Masai giraffes and other wild game.
- Unlimited game drives in Amboseli national park.
Tsavo West National park
- Mzima springs.
- Lumo community wildlife sanctuary.
- Shetani lave flow.
- Poachers lookout.
- Game drives to See leopard, cheetah, Elephants, Prolific birdlife close to 600 species have been recorded here.
Tsavo East National park
- Lugards falls
- Galana River
- Game drives to see the larger mammals, vast herds of dusted red elephants, Rhino, African buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippos, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the rich birdlife of over 500 recorded species.
This adventurous 14 Days Kenya Safari is a privately guided tour visiting 7 of the best game parks and Game reserves in Kenya.
The safari starts in Nairobi to the north via the high shoulder of Mountain Kenya to the Samburu Game Reserve. While in the popular park situated in Kenya’s Northern hemisphere, you will spend 2 nights game viewing in the savanna grasslands.
On the third day of your scenic safari, you will visit the Sweetwater’s sanctuary. At the Olpajeta Conservancy, you will get to see Kenya’s Chimpanzees, the only ones in East Africa! The conservancy also holds the Black Rhinos among other wildlife. You will spend one night at the luxurious Sweetwater’s Serena lodge or a similar deluxe hotel or lodge.
Proceeding to the fourth day, your safari guides will take you to the Lake Nakuru National park.
The Park is home to one of the alkaline Rift Valley lakes and a famed bird sanctuary. There are over 365 species of birds identified in the area. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species– particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Other wildlife like Lions, waterbucks, buffalo and baboons also reside here.
On the fifth through to the seventh day of your Kenyan Adventure, you will spend quality time in the Maasai Mara national park. Relax in the world-famous game park for 3 nights.
Here in the Masai Mara ecosystem, you find the BIG 5 plus other wildlife in abundance. Over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see African lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants.
Activities like the hot air balloon safari and the Masai village cultural tour are highly recommended while in the Massai Mara. You will get to learn more of the Maasai culture and also get to have a one in a lifetime aerial-view of the Masai Mara with the hot air balloon safari.
After the Masai Mara safari, you will travel to the Lake Naivasha National Park. Lake Naivasha is one of the freshwater lakes in Rift Valley. In the afternoon, you will unwind on a sundowner boat-ride excursion on the lake or you can opt for a nature walk and bike ride at the Hells gate National park nearby.
On the next day, you will head to the Amboseli National Park. The Amboseli is situated at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro where you spend 2 nights. The park offers rewarding game viewing opportunities with large herds of elephants, lions, Masai Giraffe, numerous species of birdlife and not to forget the great views of Mt Kilimanjaro.
The following day, you will travel to the Tsavo East National park. You will visit the Mzima Mzima Springs, the foremost attraction here is that it’s a favourite retreat for the hippos and African crocodiles.
On the thirteenth and fourteenth days, you will travel West to the neighbouring Tsavo West National Park as the last attraction while on the 14 days Kenya wildlife trails safari. In this game park, the landscape is flatter and drier than the Tsavo East.
While despite having one of Kenya’s largest rivers flowing through the middle, Athi River. Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galana River, which has numerous African crocodile and hippos. The Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are also common along the river banks.
This 14 Days Discover Kenya Wildlife game lodge safari runs on private and Exclusive basis narrowed to Individual Groups and departs at your most convenient date.
While on your safari, you will enjoy exclusive services of your professional English-speaking guide or multilingual guides are available on request.
The best time to take this tour is from July through to October. This is during the Annual Wildebeest Migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti National Park (Tanzania) over the dry season, in search of water and pasture flock on their heels to the Masai Mara Game Reserve (Kenya).
The migration’s scene of the predators (lions and crocodiles) preying on the wildebeest and zebras are witnessed from the Mara River as the marvel of the survival of the fittest prey takes place.
Transportation and Game-Drives on this Kenya wildlife tour are in a custom-made 4×4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and photography where all travellers are guaranteed a window seat.
All meals and unlimited game drives, park entry fees while on this tour is Kenya wildlife trails safari is included in the price for the whole trip.
Your accommodations during this trip are in well-selected lodges and tented camps. Asili Adventure Safaris offer guest an option to customize this tour and use their choice of accommodations, you may also include flights as desired.
Feel Free to keep in touch with us so as to make the best of your African wildlife safari memorable.
Discover Kenya’s wildlife and it’s prestigious beauty with Asili Adventure Safaris.
Nairobi – Samburu National reserve
Samburu National Reserve
Samburu – Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Sweet waters – Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru- Maasai Mara National reserve
Maasai Mara National reserve
Masai Mara – Lake Naivasha
Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National Park
Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park
Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo East – Nairobi
Prices & Departure Dates
This tour departs on any day of the year with a minimum of 2 people traveling together –contact us for current pricing and accommodations availability
|Travellers / Season||High Season||Low Season (April – June)|
|2 Travellers||USD $3990.00||USD $3405.00|
|4 Travellers||USD $3395.00||USD $2810.00|
|6 Travellers||USD $3235.00||USD $2600.00|
Tour Price Includes
Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
Full board accommodation whilst on safari
Accommodation in double/triple room
All park entrance fees to include government taxes
Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
mineral water whilst on safari
Start and end in Nairobi.
Tips, Laundry , Beverages/Drinks
holiday supplements not included in the price above
Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari