Two Weeks Discover Kenya and Tanzania’s best game parks starting from Nairobi – Masai Mara , lake Naivasha, Amboseli national park , Mt Kilimanjaro,Lake manyara ,Serengeti , Ngorongoro – Arusha – Tanzania safari
Safari Highlights :
Day 1 – Nairobi (Kenya )- Rift Valley Masai Mara Game reserve
Day 2 Masai Mara Big 5 safari , Hot air balloon option excursions
Day 3 ; Masai Mara – Wildebeest migration trailing with a drive to Mara river
Day 4 Masai mara – lake Naivasha -Hells gate walking safari
Day 5: Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National park
Day 6 : Amboseli National park
Day 7 Amboseli – Moshi Tanzania -Mt kilimanjaro
Day 8- Olpopogi – Overnight at a Masai cultural village
Day 9 : Olpopogi – Lake Manyara national park
Day 10 : Lake Manyara National park – Serengeti National park
Day 11 Serengeti national park – full day game drives
Day 12 – Serengeti – olduvai gorge museum visit – Ngorongoro Conservation area.
Day 13 : Ngorongoro full day crater tour
Day 14 : Ngorongoro Crater -Tarangire national park
Day 15 : Tarangire national park – Arusha Town ( tanzania) departure
Safari Description :-
A Kenya & Tanzania combined Mid-range safari package to the Kenya’s most famous parks with abundant wildlife throughout the year beautiful sceneries and the rich Masai cultural experience, Walking safaris adventure tour Kenya and wildebeest migration in Serengeti and Masai Mara Eco systems Two Weeks Discover Kenya and Tanzania’s best game parks starting from Nairobi – Masai Mara, lake Naivasha, Amboseli national park, Moshi Tanzania and Olpopogi Masai Cultural village , Mt Kilimanjaro, Lake Manyara ,Serengeti , Ngorongoro – Arusha – Tanzania safari.
Our 15 Discover Kenya &Tanzania wildlife and cultural safari accommodations in in mid-range tented camps and lodges for your comfort and to make the tour a budget and affordable to adventure travelers. This tour African overland safari adventure tour show cases the best of East African wildlife parks, beautiful sceneries, Big 5 safaris, Wildebeest migration in Masai Mara and Serengeti game parks , Adventure Walking safari in Crescent Island and at the materuni water falls Moshi- Mt Kilimanjaro areas. The diversity of this tour is combining with a night stay at Olpopogi Masai Cultural village for a night experience of the rich Maasai Peoples culture.
This guided tour runs on private and exclusive basis, closed to an individual group or family traveling together.
The highlight of this tour is visiting some of the most popular game parks in the region is the Masai Mara and Serengeti where the annual wildebeest migration crossing takes place and the wildebeest calving in Serengeti depending on the travel period.
- Masai mara and Serengeti -Tanzania it is in these two parks where the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture from July to October every year . Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. Over a million wildebeest and about 200,000 zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November, and then swirl west and north after the long rains in April, May and June. So strong is the ancient instinct to move that no drought, gorge or crocodile infested river can hold them back. Book your Wildebeest migration safari with us and experience this natural world wonder with Asili Adventure safari guides
- This tour runs on private and exclusive basis.
- Safari booking is guaranteed – This privately guided tour is fit for families and its children friendly.
- Hot air balloon safari in Masai Mara and Serengeti national parks excursions is available on request
- You will enjoy professional services of your safari guide while on our 15 days Kenya and Tanzania wildlife and cultural safari
- This tour is accommodated in lodges and luxury tented camps all along
Asili Adventure safaris offers guest an option to customize this tour and use their choice of accommodations and you may also include flights as desired please let us know how we can make your ideal wildlife safari holiday.
Arrival – Nairobi, Kenya
Nairobi- Masai Mara national reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara- Hells gate national park
Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National park
Amboseli national park
Olpopongi-Masai Cultural village
Olpopongi- Lake Manyara national park
Lake Manyara - Serengeti National park
Serengeti National Park
Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro – Tarangire national park
Tarangire – Arusha – Departure
for 2 people
for 4 pax
USD $ 3340
for 6 pax
Tour Price Includes
Guaranteed safari confirmation
1 night Nairobi accommodation on arrival on bed & breakfast basis
Ground transport on safari in a comfortable safari van in Kenya and Land cruiser in Tanzania
Full board accommodation whilst on safari except in Nairobi where it is on bed and breakfast
Accommodation in double/twin room in lodges/Tented camps specified above
All park entrance fees to include government taxes
Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
Ngorongoro crater tour
1 night stay at Olpopongi Masai village/activities
mineral water whilst on safari- kindly bring along your own portable water bottle
Arusha – Nairobi private transfer
All airport/hotel transfers as indicated in the itinerary.
Flying Doctors evacuation emergency cover
All personal travel insurance
All personal expenses; e.g. laundry, telephones, beverages, tips,
Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari
Any other extras not stated as included above
Cultural visits to Masai villages – can be arranged with our guide
Boat ride at Lake Naivasha – US$ 30
Bicycle hire at hells gate national park- $ 10
Olduvai gorge museum fees