7 Days Kenya and Tanzania Tented Camps safari from Nairobi , Great Rift valley ,Masai Mara , Lake Victoria, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater Tanzania
Day 1 – Nairobi – Great Rift valley – Masai Mara
Day 2 ; Full day game drives in Masai Mara game reserve
Day 3 : Masai Mara – Lake Victoria , Boat ride /Fishing Speke bay lodge
Day 4 : Lake Victoria – Serengeti national park
Day 5 : Serengeti National park Full day game drives
Day 6: Serengeti National park – Ngorongoro Crater
Day7 : Ngororongoro -Arusha – Departure
7 Days Kenya/Tanzania combined safari starting from Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve for 2 nights, entering Tanzania with a stopover at Lake Victoria for boat ride and fishing excursions at Speke bay lodge then journey to Serengeti national park for 2 nights and Ngorongoro crater tour. Trail the wildebeest migration paths from Masai Mara to Serengeti national park – Explore the most famous parks in Kenya/Tanzania in 1-week adventure wildlife encounter. This is an all year-round safari with rewarding game viewing experience irrespective of travel period
Besides visiting the Masai Mara game reserve for wildebeest migration herds, hot air balloon safari , Big 5 animals spotting this tour visits Lake Victoria , East Africa’s Fresh water lake for adventure sun rise boat ride excursions and fishing expeditions Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater is said to have the world densest population of lion. Serengeti is notable for its large migratory herds of wildebeest and zebras with strings of predators in trail. The Ngorongoro crater also offers amazing wildlife viewing and scenery.
The highlights of this tour is Combining Masai Mara Game reserve Kenya and Serengeti Game reserve Tanzania the 2 leading safari destinations in East Africa for wildebeest migration , Big 5 and Wildebeest calving sightings depending on the travel season
Asili Adventure Safaris 7 Days Kenya Tanzania safari is a privately guided tour with accommodations in mid-level tented lodges and camps to make the tour affordable.
- Book your Kenya and Tanzania safari combinations with us and experience this natural world wonder with Asili Adventure safari guides
- This tour runs on private and exclusive basis.
- Safari booking is guaranteed – This privately guided tour is fit for families and its children friendly.
- Hot air balloon safari in Serengeti national parks excursions is available on request
- You will enjoy professional services of your safari guide while on our 7 days Kenya Tanzania that can be best suited for wildebeest migration trailing, Big 5 safari in Kenya and Tanzania’s leading parks – Masai Mara and Serengeti game parks with us.
- You will get cross boarder assistance from both our Kenya safari guide and Tanzania professional safari guide
- The safari price includes Road Travel, game drives, park entry fees, crater fees, Transit fees, flying doctor’s evacuation cover …
Asili Adventure safaris offers guest an option to customize this tour and use their choice of accommodations and you may also include flights as desired please let us know how we can make your ideal wildlife safari holiday.
Detailed safari Itinerary
Nairobi -Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara – Speke bay boat ride
Speke Bay – Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National park
Serengeti-Ngorongoro crater Tour
Ngorongoro - Arusha -Nairobi
US$ 2690.00Per Person (For 2 People)
US$ 2070.00Per Person (For 4 People)
US$ 1950.00Per Person (For 6 People)
Tour Price Includes
Transport in a Custom made tour van in Kenya and 4×4 land cruiser in Tanzania
Services of a professional English speaking guide
Complimentary airport transfers in Nairobi
Extensive game drives as detailed in the program
Game parks or national parks entry fees
Full Board accommodations budget lodes/Tented camps
Three meals per day whilst on safari
Crater service fees/conservation fees.
Arusha /Nairobi Shuttle transfers
1 litre Mineral water per person per day
Cultural visits to Masai villages
Boat Ride/excursions at Lake Victoria
Kenya /Tanzania Visas
Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari
portable water bottle