Tanzania Budget Tour / Tz Best wildlife safari
- Safari Starts Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Early morning game drive in Lake Manyara and travel to Serengeti National Park
- Full-Day Game viewing in the Serengeti National Park
- Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater Safari
- Travel from Ngorongoro National Park to Arusha (Safari Ends).
- 1. Lake Manyara Nationa Park Attractions:
- Spectacular wildlife including the Tree Climbing Lions, giraffes, zebras, elephants, warthogs, kirk’s dik-diks
- Huge troops of African Baboons
- The Lake Manyara scenery filled with pink flamingoes.
- Magnificent bird species including pelicans, crowned eagles, crested guinea fowl, and hornbills.
2. Serengeti National Park Attractions:
- Home of the African Big 5 Wildlife that includes: lions, leopards, elephants, rhino, and buffalo.
- Wildebeest migration hotspot.
- Rich Masai culture.
- Scenic Birdlife.
- Hippo pools in the Grumeti River
- Olduvai Gorge – this is where the early human remains were first discovered.
3. Ngorongoro Crater Attractions:
- Large Presence of Big 4 wildlife including; black rhinos, African lions, elephants, and African buffalos.
- Schools of hippos
- Ideal view of the Ngorongoro crater wildlife from a vantage point above. (ideal photography spot while on safari).
- Oldupai Museum
- Gol Mountains
Arusha – Manyara National park
Lake Manyara - Serengeti National park
Serengeti National park- Full day game viewing
Serengeti is easily Tanzania’s most famous national park, and it’s also the largest, at 14,763 square kilometres of protected area that borders Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Park. It is the Migration for which Serengeti is perhaps most famous. Over a million wildebeest and about 200,000 zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November, and then swirl west and north after the long rains in April, May and June. So strong is the ancient instinct to move that no drought, gorge or crocodile infested river can hold them back. The Wildebeest travel through a variety of parks, reserves and protected areas and through a variety of habitat. Join us to explore the different forms of vegetation and landscapes of the Serengeti ecosystem and meet some of their most fascinating inhabitants.
Serengeti -Ngorongoro Crater Tour
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) is home of Ngorongoro Crater. It was formed some 2.5 million years ago from a volcanic mountain sinking due to inactivity, and was initially thought to be higher than Tanzania’s famous Kilimanjaro. The crater has evolved into a unique and integral part of Tanzania’s eco-system. The crater is actually a caldera, measures 22.5 km’s across and the rim walls stand 600m high. Views from within and from the rim are breathtaking (as can be seen from the picture). The crater houses 30,000 animals and a large variety of birds, which rarely move from the area due to the availability of water through wet and dry seasons. Dinner and overnight stay at Octagon lodge
Ngorongoro - Arusha
Prices & Departure Dates
This tour departs on any day of the year with a minimum of 2 people traveling together.
US$ 1750.00Per Person (For 2 People)
US$ 1340.00Per Person (For 4 People)
US$ 1200.00Per Person (For 6 People)
Tour Price Includes
Ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable 4×4 safari Land cruiser/Rover
Full board accommodation whilst on safari
Accommodation in double/triple room
All park entrance fees to include government taxes
Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
Bottled water whilst on safari
Start and end in Arusha
Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
Ngorongoro Crater tour
Tips, Laundry , Beverages/Drinks